I've been burping all day and it tastes like burnt

Patient : I've been burping all day and it tastes like burnt popcorn, not sure what's going on, please help
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Acid peptic disease. It is characterised by the reflux of food which may be silent at times leading to a sensation of heartburn and nausea. In such cases, I prefer to advise a combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone to my patients. Take soft and bland diet. Take fibres in diet. Don't take any medication without your Doctor's prescription. I hope it helps. Take care.