I've been dealing with Sharp and throbbing pain in my calf

Patient : I've been dealing with Sharp and throbbing pain in my calf after exercise. It even appears after walking sometimes, I looked it up on the Internet and it looks like it's a calf strain. I've been pushing myself extra hard this week in Physical Activities due to Jrotc and after school activities. I'm just trying to see what it is. I know all I can do is compression and ice and heat and elevate. I need your assistance please. It is in my right calf. Today it got to the point where my leg could not support my weight and I had to sit. I was balling with tears. The pain after exercise would be a 9 out of 10 in pain and when at rest would be a 1 out of 10. (Walking not included.) I've experienced a calf injury months ago but I went to the doctor and was never properly diagnosed.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Muscle Cramps. Most common causes are: 1. Electrolyte Imbalances 2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency 3. Levocarnitine deficiency. 4. Intermittent Claudication You would require a Doppler of leg done to rule out any atheromatous plaques. Also, he will get your serum electrolytes, Calcium and Vitamin D levels. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy