I've been excessively burping all day I had a bit

Patient : I've been excessively burping all day. I had a bit I of dizziness.after a bowel movement dizziness way gone. But burping all day since last night. Not much of an appetite today. Should I be concerned? What could it be? And how do I fix it? Thank you
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you have gastritis or gastric infection of the stomach. This is what will cause the problems that you are talking about. You can try taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you. The Pepto-bismol has antacids that control the gastritis. If you do not feel better in 3 days, please see a Doctor and get help. All the best. Get well soon.