I've been experiencing a very mild case of hives for

Patient : I've been experiencing a very mild case of hives for a little over a week now. They appear mostly on my arms and legs, but last night they spread to my lower back and anus. They seem to appear at night. At first I thought they were related to something on/in my bed, so I washed my sheets. Then I thought they were related to a cold I had, but I'm pretty much over the cold and I'm still experiencing the hives. This has never happened to me before and as far as I know I'm not allergic to anything. Needless to say, I'm concerned as to what the cause is and would like to know the best way to treat them.
Symptoms:  Mild hives on arms, lower legs, around pelvis, lower back, and anus. Appear at night.