I've been experiencing internal anal pain and itch I

Q: I've been experiencing internal anal pain and itch. I have herpes type 2 but doctor said it's not internal. They think it's hemmroids or a tear. But it's much more. It won't go away. What is this?

Symptoms:  Inching, sharp pain during bowl movement, feels like a open wound.

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Such symptoms can be due to Hemorrhoids / Piles, Inflammatory bowel disease, Acute Dysentery, Worm infestation.
In such scenario, i would advise you to see your doctor, who will perform a Proctoscopy in his office. If any evidence of piles is found you would be treated accordingly. If he feels suspicious for Inflammatory bowel disease, he will post you for Colonoscopy.
Also, important here is that if you are having cramps, this might be some infection or dysentery. It is not necessary that it will always be associated with Loose stools. In such scenario, you would require antibiotics like Norfloxacin and Tinidazole.
In case you are suffering from chronic constipation you would require to use Laxatives to prevent piles.
See your doctor and share my opinion with him/her.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy