I've been feeling really hungry after eating this past week

Q: I've been feeling really hungry after eating this past week. I'm always bloated and have irregular bowel movements. It's always strenuous to pass a bowel movement too. Its never been easy for me to go and i feel my stomach is always bloated even when I wake up.This week I had a bowel movement without going for a little over a week and then I went and it was 3 times in one day for 3 days and was diarrhea. What do you think is causing this and how can it be treated?

Symptoms:  Bloating, iritable, irregular bowel movements, hungry after eating a meal