I've been feeling sick for about two months or so

Patient : I've been feeling sick for about two months or so. I have a pain in my lower back and cramping in my abdomen just below the centre of my ribcage. I just recently started to have unprovoked nose bleeds. My appetite wavers and I've fluctuated in weight approx. 15 pounds up or down within these few months. I am having troubles with sleeping. I have a bad family history of medical issues normally genetically travelling through the girls of the generations. Any advice next to seeing a doctor?
Symptoms:  Nose bleeds, nausea, isomnia, lack of appetite, weight loss, head aches, dizziness, back and adominal pain