Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been getting random scab type things on my arms

I’ve been getting random scab type things on my arms

Patient: I’ve been getting random scab type things on my arms and one on my neck they aren’t big but still have me worried

I've been getting random sc...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It seems that you have some sort of allergic reaction or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get it examined. The Doctor may scrape the lesion or do a biopsy to confirm the type of lesion.Then, based on the diagnosis, he will give you the appropriate treatment. In most cases, this will be antibiotics or steroid or anti-inflammatory medication. I hope this helps you. All the best.