I've been getting random scab type things on my arms

Patient : I've been getting random scab type things on my arms and one on my neck they aren't big but still have me worried
I've been getting random sc...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have some sort of allergic reaction or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get it examined. The Doctor may scrape the lesion or do a biopsy to confirm the type of lesion. Then, based on the diagnosis, he will give you the appropriate treatment. In most cases, this will be antibiotics or steroid or anti-inflammatory medication. I hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: For 3 months I have a had a pain off and on to my right just above navel. I have had bouts of ibs in the past. When i...

Q: I ate out today around 12 hours back. 2 hours back I started to have this crampy sort of pain in my left side of sto...

Q: I have been taking Teva generic klonopin for panic disorder for a long time and they switched it to the brand Accord ...

Q: Dr., Does a classic Passive/Aggressive patient (although, from the physical and emotional abuse enacted would seem o...

Q: This problem is resolved but im srill worrying. Two years ago i was on nuvaring and was getting multiple yeast infect...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon