I've been having a heache for the past week

Patient : I've been having a heache for the past week. I am not under any stress, as i am on spring break. I've been drinking water and Aleve isnt helping either. Since yesterday I started having a stomachache. What can possibly be wrong? And is there anythin I can do to feel better?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are many causes of a headache. Common causes like vision disturbances or change i n power of lenses , refractive errors, neurological deficits, tumors, circulatory disturbances, change in weather, hunger, anxiety, lack of proper sleep and smoking and alcohol can lead to headache. the stomach ache could be due to gastritis which is often accompanied by a headache. Consult a doctor for an examination and get your blood pressure and blood sugars checked. Also, check your vision. Based on these examinations, the cause can be made out and treated accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards