Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been having a headache for over a week now

I’ve been having a headache for over a week now

Patient: I’ve been having a headache for over a week now and dizziness and cannot breath properly and now I’m itching a lot and skin on my lOwer body hurts and legs are starting to swell can anyone please help I’m a 34year old female. Thanks .

Symptoms: Constant headache ,dizziness, sore skin on lower body,itching, shortness of breath, swelling on ankles/feet

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.What you are describing can be a side effect of the steroid medications that you are on. I recommend that you see a Doctor to confirm this and then get the Doctor to modify the medication.Hope this helps you.