I've been having abdominal pain immediately after I eat every

Patient

Q: I've been having abdominal pain immediately after I eat every time I eat. Sometimes it's my sides or stomach; it's always in my kidneys and sometimes all of those places. I'm a healthy female teen and i drink about 10 glasses of water each day and try to eat fruit and veggies each day. I exercise 4-5 days a week for an hour and am healthy otherwise. I'm 5'11" and 145 lbs. the pain seems to be worse when i eat things with higher amounts of sugar.

Doctor