I've been having brownish blood discharge and some blood as

Patient

Q: I've been having brownish blood discharge and some blood as if i were about to star my period, however it only shows about once a day. The brown blood has been showing for about 1.5 t o2 weeks now and i never got my period nor am i supposed to be getting one for this month any time soon. I've been on birth control for about a year and never experienced any complications. This past week I've had cramps that felt very similar to my period and I've had issues being able to stomach some foods. Also, I've noticed an increase in fatigue and headaches. I've been sexually active with one person for about 6 months and my partner is 100% STI free. We use a condom every single time and I have been pregnant once before that ended in a miscarry fairly early on. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet and have yet to see a doctor. My boyfriend and I are very concerned. Thank you for any help!

Symptoms:  Vaginal discharge, cramps, fatigue, headache, bleeding, miss period
Doctor