I've been having fluttering in my lower stomach

Patient : Ive been having fluttering in my lower stomach and my breast are really sore my period finished 4 days ago andive done a test to be sure it was neg
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have already finished your menses 4 days back and also the pregnancy test is ne gative, you are pregnancy safe. The fluttering in lower abdomen can be due to peristaltic movements or may be due to premenstrual syndrome whose effect may last a week post end of menses in some cases. Such lower abdominal discomfort can be allayed with hot water fomentation twice a day. Sore breasts if troublesome can be treated with painkillers. Hope this helps. Regards