Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been having left side jaw/ tooth pain for

I’ve been having left side jaw/ tooth pain for

Patient: I’ve been having left side jaw/ tooth pain for a few days. I had a holter, echo, ekg two months ago all was well. They said its anxiety.Should i be concerned with my heart or could it be something else.I do get twinges of pain in my arm and elbow as well but carry an infant all day

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you should get 1 ECG done to confirm or rule out other causes. If the ECG c omes back negative, then you are fine. There are a few other possibilities of jaw pain and left teeth pain.A few of these are headaches and trigeminal neuralgia. The medication needed for this would be some painkillers given on prescription. Talk to your Doctor.Hope this helps you. All the best.