Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been having major pregnancy symptoms but this morning I got my period early.

I’ve been having major pregnancy symptoms but this morning I got my period early.

Patient: I’ve been having major pregnancy symptoms but this morning I got my period early with a huge morning sickness. Could I or could not be pregnant

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the queryIf the period dates have matched on the day of expected cycle, then there is no chance of a pregnancy. Also, the morning sickness like symptoms could be gastritis induced or even a part of premenstrual syndrome. In case of doubts, do a urine pregnancy test for ruling out pregnancy.Drink lots of water and avoid spicy food to combat the vomiting.Hope this helped.Regards