I've been having major pregnancy symptoms but this morning I got my period early.

Patient : I've been having major pregnancy symptoms but this morning I got my period early with a huge morning sickness. Could I or could not be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query If the period dates have matched on the day of expected cycle, then there is no chance of a pregnancy. Also, the morning sickness like symptoms could be gastritis induced or even a part of premenstrual syndrome. In case of doubts, do a urine pregnancy test for ruling out pregnancy.Drink lots of water and avoid spicy food to combat the vomiting. Hope this helped. Regards