I've been having pain in my left side of my

Patient : I've been having pain in my left side of my chest for a few hours along with back pain. I have a low grade fever. I was feeling nausea and weak. And felt like I was having a little bit difficulty breathing and would cough with a little bit of phlegm.
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I have read your query and understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from any of the following either Bronchitis or a Lower respiratory tract infection. I would advise in such scenario to get a hemogram with ESR and Chest- Xray done. If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti-allergic drugs like Levocetirizine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Get well soon. Stay Healthy.