Ive been having pains in the chest area for nearly

Patient

Q: Ive been having pains in the chest area for nearly 2 weeks, it varies in pain, however I'm in slight worry if its serious or not, if it can be treated easily or not, because my parents will not take me to the doctor under reason and a packed week. I wonder if you could give me an idea on what I could have and any home remrdies that could help?

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

It seems you are suffering from Atypical Anxiety related pain. However, Muscular pain or pain due to acid reflux is also a possibility.
It doesn't seem to be cardiac chest pain to me. The Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature. It increases on activity like walking, exercising. It also radiated to left arm. You can get an ECG done to rule out any evidence of cardiac chest pain.
For acid reflux, I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
For anxiety, you would be treated with anti-anxiety drugs like Etizolam.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy