I've been having serious troubles lately with my sleeping It's

Patient

Q: I've been having serious troubles lately with my sleeping. It's not that I can't fall asleep or wake up, but rather waking up about 2-4 hours in my sleep feeling very nauseous. I eat a regular balanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nothing that has gotten me sick in the past and honestly I don't think it's what I eat that makes me sick. When I fall asleep I will dream and eventually I would wake up extremely delusional and nauseous. What's strange is that I'll remember certain things in the dream and perceive them as actuality and what ever happened in the dream is what is making me nauseous. I usually go into a panic state at this moment being tired and confused and would head off to the bathroom to calm myself down. My body shakes and I feel like something is about to come up from my stomach until I just recollect my thoughts and get a better understanding of the situation, realizing it was a dream, and my stomach will just settle in like that. This has happened every night for the past 2 weeks. I really want to know what is going on because it has gotten to the point where I'm scared to fall asleep. Thanks

Doctor