I've been having some weird symptoms lately and I'm not

Patient : I've been having some weird symptoms lately and I'm not entirely sure as to what's going on. I'm bruising easy, nauseated, I have headaches constantly, I'm dizzy and have fatigue as well. I'm extremely tired too. I haven't changed my diet or anything and it's been happening for the past four weeks. Being pregnant has popped into my mind, but I had my period though it wasn't as heavy or as painful as usual. Is pregnancy likely or could I be coming down with something?
Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness, bruising, fatigue, cramps, headaches, loss of appetite, weight loss