I've been having stabbing pains in my upper right front

Q: I've been having stabbing pains in my upper right front abdomen for two weeks now. Over the past 3-4 nights it's been accompanied by an incredibly uncomfortable dull pain. Laying down or sitting doesn't help it. I went to the emergency room and all my tests came back clear (ultrasound, x ray, blood and urine). I was positive for the Murphy test but the ultrasound determined my gall bladder is fine. I was given Percocet (too many though, I was severely drowsy, nauseous, and could barely speak) and a prescription and sent home. Now my stomach is in severe pain (I'm assuming from the Percocet) and am having pain that radiates to my back, which I didn't have before. I have a history of kidney stones and this is different. They did find a number of stones sitting in my kidney, but that were not on the move. What could be wrong?

Symptoms:  Pain in upper right front abdomen as well as stomach and back.