I've been having stomach problems and been having to poop every 10 to 15 mins

Patient : I've been having stomach problems and been having to go poop every 10-15 minutes and threw up three times idk i think its a stomach flu please help?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. It seems you have developed Acute Infective Diarrhea/ Acute Gast ro-Enteritis. I suppose, you are not passing any bloody stools. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot. Maintain proper hydration. Take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy