Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been having stomach problems and been having to poop every 10 to 15 mins

I’ve been having stomach problems and been having to poop every 10 to 15 mins

Patient: I’ve been having stomach problems and been having to go poop every 10-15 minutes and threw up three times idk i think its a stomach flu please help?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It seems you have developed Acute Infective Diarrhea/ Acute Gast ro-Enteritis.I suppose, you are not passing any bloody stools.Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole.I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients.Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot.Maintain proper hydration.Take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy