I've been having throbbing pain in my legs

Patient

Q: I've been having throbbing pain in my legs for a few mths and Its getting worse plus I get cold sweats . I'm 48 yrs old and my mother died at 43 from artheoscerosis. T he pains in my legs hurt everyday )all day

Doctor

A:   Hi.
To recapitulate: Female/48 - history of Mother dying at the age of 43 due to atherosclerosis- Throbbing pain - daily - both legs for few months- getting worse and get cold sweats too.

The cause of the cold sweats can be age related - hormonal changes.
The causes of leg pain have to be found out by color doppler, clinical evaluation by a Doctor, preferably a General Surgeon and get medical or surgical treatment as may be necessary on proper diagnosis.

Hope this helps you.