I've been having unprotected sex for about two months

Patient

Q: I've been having unprotected sex for about two months with the same guy, when he would ejaculate he would pull out but it would be on his penis as soon as he pulled out. Since we've been having sex my periods have been fine. But this month was odd, my period was normal though. It started on the 5th & ended on the 10th. We had sex on Valentine's Day & once again when he pulled out, his sperm was on his penis. My fertile days began on the 17th. On the 26th, I went to the bathroom & when I wiped there was a light pink discharge on the tissue. Before & after this occurred, I've been having mild but sometimes extreme backaches in my lower back & sometimes in the mornings I would have a head ache. & today I noticed my breasts are fuller. I took a pregnancy test yesterday & it was negative. I really think I'm pregnant but I'm not sure.

Doctor

There is a possibility that you could be pregnant, as no one can be sure of not ejaculating in the vagina. Also, the spotting you had could mean an implantation bleeding following a fertilisation. I suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test after a week, and this, would clear all the doubts, choose a beta hCG blood test which is more accurate, if negative can wait for your cycles.

Hope this helped.