I've been having unprotected sex for awhile now, and never

Patient : I've been having unprotected sex for awhile now, and never was trying to get pregnant, but the last week I've been having symptoms like tender breast and nauseous with out throwing up, yesterday I had a bad headache, I was light head and dizzy,I thought it was normal cause I'm bout get my period, but my period was 3days late, I usually get my period in the morning or the afternoon, I got my period today but it's came late at night like around 9 it started out light and got a little heavy I usually don't get cramps at night but I'm getting sharp pains down there and my legs are numb these the worst cramp I ever gotta my question is was I pregnant ? And now having a miscarriage ?
Symptoms:  Dizziness, cramping, headache, nauseous, tender breast etc