I've been having vaginal bleeding (moderate) for about a yea

Q: I've been having vaginal bleeding (moderate) for about a year now and it comes with a side ache on my right side. There's also white discharge that forces its way out after urinating and I'm curious to find out what the problem is. I had my menstrual two weeks ago and I had sex 3 weeks ago.. Is this related to why I'm 20 years old and have never had an orgasm or sexual pleasure ever? I have no libido and I need help. Endometriosis? Cysts? Uterine dysfunction? Please help!

Symptoms:  Moderate vaginal bleeding, right side cramp and pressure, lack of libido