I've been having weird twitching in my upper left chest

Patient : I've been having weird twitching in my upper left chest for a few months. The twitching happens across the breast and near the armpit. It's just random painless twitching that lasts no longer than a minute, and when I look down when it's happening I can see my chest moving. When I puff my chest out or move my arm when its happened/when it's happening it feels like my muscles are stretching or something. When I move my arms inwards, towards me, it seems to set the problem off. Does this sound like a muscle problem or could it be something else? I've been wondering because it's been going on for a while now. I hhave mentioned it to the doctors when I've been, but they don't pay much attention to this particular problem.
Symptoms:  Muscle twitching, slight aching in shoulder, upper chest/back and upper arm/armpit.