I've been hearing Plan b (emergency contraceptive) can make it

Patient : I've been hearing Plan b (emergency contraceptive) can make it hard for an embryo to attatch to the wall. In my opinion any interference with a contraception is abortion. I need to know the straight facts about this drug: does it affect anything but ovulation In woman? Does it affect conception? I've taken it twice before and when I asked questions they said it has no affect, by years after now Im reading articles saying it does indeed do more than delay ovulation.