I've been I'll for three days now Day 1: woke

Patient

Q: I've been I'll for three days now. Day 1: woke up perfectly fine, around 3-4 I started to feel nauseated, it gets progressively worse my head hurts and I am disy also very cold, my nails turn blue and all my extremities can't maintain heat themselves, this latst for a bit of me shivering, then I begin to heat up and gain a fever. Only about 101-102 when I checked, but my head hurts extremely bad and only humming helps, my entire. I am able to fall asleep by 2 am.
Day 2: I wake up with only a temperature of 99.9 and mild tenderness. I begin to feel disy and nauseated around 4pm. I get home at around 5/6 and begin shivering, nails blue, cold feet, etc, curl up can't get warm. Eventually that subsides when I eventually exuast myself into a sleep like state. Then I heated up rapidly jumping to 102.4 which in turn jumped to 103.3. By the time I get to 103 I'm miserable my body aches and everything unpleasant. Again only humming helps. I feel almost like I may puke a few times that night. I exhaust myself into sleep but wake up at 4 am and am not able to get back to sleep until gosh knows what time after I had attempted to cool down.

All the while my head hurts with any movement and many head rushes and I am drinking as much water as I can without moving and only able to sip. Also the fever continued to rise after periodic Ibuprofen and water.
Day 3: can't stay asleep woke up at 9am then layed in bed sorta sleeping till 12pm. My head hurts extremely bad and despite my feaver reducing to 100.7 movement is extremely painful especially for my brain even after Advil and water. Disyness and headaches last all day it is 7:30 now and there is no improvement and possibly it's worse. My movement looks as if I'm drunk throughout all the nights. Also woke up with a soar throughoutt and a cough.

Doctor