I've been ill since Thursday and it's now Sunday, all

Patient

Q: I've been ill since Thursday and it's now Sunday, all I've done is sleep, I cannot hardly eat or drink. I'm always cold, my whole body is aching, my head and eyes are very painful and I've got a bad chest and im also coughing up blood

Doctor

It looks like you have got an acute infection that could be viral or bacterial. Since it is also associated with chest symptoms and coughing up of blood we need to rule out lung cancers too or any other bleeding in the lung fields due to infections like tuberculosis as well.
Kindly go to the ER immediately and seek help.
You will need to undergo blood and urine tests, chest x-ray and a CT scan if suggested.
The treatment will depend on the diagnosis.

Hope this helped.