Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been masterbutating sense I was little (very) and I

I’ve been masterbutating sense I was little (very) and I

Patient: I’ve been masterbutating sense I was little (very) and I still do it sometimes no soy knows I’m too afraid to ask my doctor about it but I found this website which I hope works. When I’m married will I able to have kids? Will my kids be okay?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, Madam (gender written as female and no age mentioned).I can understand that you started masturbation so early in life.Please do not worry unless you have done something very unnatural.If you have done normal style of masturbation, you can have absolutely normal life and can have children after marriage.You kids will be absolutely OK and normal.Just stop worrying please.