I've been on levothyroxine 150mcg for 6 months after complet

Patient

Q: I've been on levothyroxine 150mcg for 6 months after complete thyroid removal. First three months I felt great working out twice a day and on top of everything. When cold weather hit, I hit rock bottom with no energy, unable to sleep, very cold, memory fog. Dr lowered by dose and put me on nerve pills. I have resurfaced yet. When I felt my best my TSH level was 6.6 and now at 4.5. Lab tests is what drs go by but I felt my best at 6.6. (Only three months after surgery) my skin is very dry as well. What would you recommend to get my energy levels up and my skin moist?

Doctor