I've been on my 7 day break and start my

Q: I've been on my 7 day break and start my pill again tomorrow and have no period. I've taken 2 cheap home pregnancy tests and they have been negative. Can I be pregnancy still or can there be other reasons for this? I usually get my period within the first 3 days of my 7 day break.

Symptoms:  No period

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The chance that you are pregnant is very low if you took the medication properly. It is possible to not get periods in some cases. This happens from time to time.

Take another pregnancy test after 1 week. If negative, forget about it and wait for the next period. See a Doctor if the periods are irregular then.

All the best.