I've been overly tired lately A doctor have me tested

Patient

Q: I've been overly tired lately. A doctor have me tested for vitamin deficiencies and some other things it all came back good.
I've been waking up tired some days and at the end of the day I've been more tired than usual. It's making me short of breath at times, my Brain a bit fuzzy like when I try to spell something, and I also get emotional easy.
It's rather frustrating not knowing why this is happening. I've been sleeping normally and doing the same day to day actives.

Symptoms:  Exhaustion. Bloated. Emotional. Shortness of breath. Fuzzy brain.
Doctor