Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ve been prescribed amoxicillin, but I’m wondering if I can

I’ve been prescribed amoxicillin, but I’m wondering if I can

Patient: I’ve been prescribed amoxicillin, but I’m wondering if I can still take Tylenol if I have some minor pain? I’m not allergic to any medication.

Symptoms: Coughing, headache, sinus pain, congestion

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.There is no contraindication for the use of Tylenol with A moxycillin. You can take it. Only problem that you may face on taking both of them all together is abdominal upset.If you get that you can take a proton pump inhibitor like Pantoprazole along.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy