I've been prescribed penicillin by my dentist I've been taking

Patient

Q: I've been prescribed penicillin by my dentist. I've been taking it for three days now. today I started feeling very lightheaded, I BP is normal. 115/75. I'm also breastfeeding, my son is five months old.
could this be related to antibiotics? should I stop taking them? my tooth feels good now

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted that you have been prescribed penicillin.
This is safe even for the breastfed baby, feeling light-headed may not be due to penicillin as such symptoms occur after the first dose only -
Well, once the doubt comes, please visit your Dentist or a Family physician to get another antibiotic and another medicine and see the response. Whichever way you have to complete the treatment to.

I hope this answer helps you and clears your Doubts.