I've been prescribed penicillin by my dentist I've been taking

Patient : I've been prescribed penicillin by my dentist. I've been taking it for three days now. today I started feeling very lightheaded, I BP is normal. 115/75. I'm also breastfeeding, my son is five months old. could this be related to antibiotics? should I stop taking them? my tooth feels good now
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted that you have been prescribed penicillin. This is safe even for the breastfed bab y, feeling light-headed may not be due to penicillin as such symptoms occur after the first dose only - Well, once the doubt comes, please visit your Dentist or a Family physician to get another antibiotic and another medicine and see the response. Whichever way you have to complete the treatment to. I hope this answer helps you and clears your Doubts.