I've been seeing a lot of advertising for the Ultra

Patient : I've been seeing a lot of advertising for the Ultra Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss its suppose to be all natural is it safe? And is it safe to take while breastfeeding ?
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for writing to Ask The Doctor. Garcinia Cambogia also known as Malabar tamarind contains Hydroxycit ric acid. HCA works by blocking some enzymes. These enzymes when blocked cause weight loss. However, many studies have not found that Garcinia Cambogia is effective. Garcinia Cambogia may not be safe in pregnancy and you should not take the risk. Wish you a safe pregnancy.