Ive been sick for about 2 years now Disease was

Patient

Q: Ive been sick for about 2 years now. Disease was hard for a year with swollen joints and then went dormant for a whole year. About a week ago symptoms started coming back. Ive been back and fourth with multiple doctors and no difinitive diagnosis has been issued. I consulted with a rheumatologist and didnt have any arthritis signs. What can it be?
My joints are swollen and at its worse every morning. Hard to bend my elbows, close my hands and knees feel heavy with fluid. Best answer ive received is a auto immune disease.

Symptoms:  Swollen joints, pain, fatigue muscle loss
Doctor