I've been sick for almost a week Cough, sore throat,

Q: I've been sick for almost a week. Cough, sore throat, body aches etc but no fever. The past few nights I've had night sweats could this be from the cold I've had or should I be concerned about another issue?

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query and understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from any of the following either Bronchitis or a Lower respiratory tract infection.
I would advise in such scenario to get a hemogram with ESR and Chest- Xray done. If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis. Treatment constitutes anti-allergic drugs like Levocetirizine and Montelukast and in severe cases inhalers containing like Salbutamol and Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Night sweats are found in fever, tuberculosis and lymphoma. The investigations I have advised will help in ruling out these issues too. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Get well soon.
Stay Healthy