Ive been skipping periods on my low dose birth control...how long to wait for my period?

Patient : Skipping Placebos to prevent period..how long will it take for period to start.? Hi!. I'm on a low dose birth control (GeneressFe) I skip placebos and start a new pack to keep from having a period..3 months ago, I experienced breakthrough bleeding from lack of period...so this month I decided to wait before starting a new pack to allow my period time to come ..it has been 9 days and still no period...no cramps or anything yet either...tried to call my obgyn for advice but they wouldn't give me any over the phone...any one ever experience this...? Not sure what to do except wait it out ??
Symptoms:  No period