I've been taking Domperidone, and exclusively pumping for al

Patient : I've been taking Domperidone, and exclusively pumping for almost 6 months. I just weaned off of the Domperidone. Last pill yesterday. My milk supply has decreased by 60% in a week. I'm feeling extremely anxious,( tight feeling in stomach and chest, fast, worrisome thoughts, nausea, headache, etc) and last night i was emotionally sensitive, and has some pelvic cramping. Could these symptoms be related to hormonal changes d/t the decrease in pumping and decreased milk supply?
Symptoms:  Emotional sensitivity, anxiety: racing thoughts, tight chest and stomach, nausea, h/a, etc.