Ive been taking lamictal for awhile now

Patient

Q: Ive been taking lamictal for awhile now.JJust recently I stopped due to my caseworker not getting back to me and I dont have a med review. Im feeling awkwark. Anxious an lost an blurred vision can it get worst and how?

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question.

Lamictal (Lamotrigine) is a drug that is approved for the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder. It works as a sodium channel blocker by inhibiting voltage-sensitive sodium channels. It is also thought to inhibit the release of glutamate at various areas throughout the limbic system.

Lamictal Withdrawal Symptoms:
-Anger
- Anxiety
- Balance problems
-Bipolar symptoms
-Concentration problems
-Depression.

If the problem continues then talk to your Doctor.
I hope this will help you. Take care.