Ive been taking lamictal for awhile now

Patient : Ive been taking lamictal for awhile now.JJust recently I stopped due to my caseworker not getting back to me and I dont have a med review. Im feeling awkwark. Anxious an lost an blurred vision can it get worst and how?
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Lamictal (Lamotrigine) is a drug that is approved for the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder. It works as a sodium channel blocker by inhibiting voltage-sensitive sodium channels. It is also thought to inhibit the release of glutamate at various areas throughout the limbic system. Lamictal Withdrawal Symptoms: -Anger - Anxiety - Balance problems -Bipolar symptoms -Concentration problems -Depression. If the problem continues then talk to your Doctor. I hope this will help you. Take care.