I've been trying to get pregnant My last period was

Patient : I've been trying to get pregnant. My last period was January 15th, 2015. No protection was used. I've been bloated, tired all the time, hungry for certain things, and had headaches off and on. I started bleeding today and have had moderate pains in my lower stomach and lower back. Could I be pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have already started bleeding and resumed your menses this month , then it is un likely that you should be pregnant as the endometrium is being shed and progesterone levels have reduced. The symptoms you have been experiencing are due to premenstrual syndrome which may mimic early pregnancy symptoms but in absence of pregnancy. The final confirmation can be a urine pregnancy test which can rule out pregnancy . The PMS shall subside with the onset of menses and the lower abdominal and back pains would reduce with the increase in blood flow. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards