I've been using Depiklein Depiwash and Epiduo for a year

Patient

Q: I've been using Depiklein Depiwash and Epiduo for a year and this combo really controlled my acne and my skin was clear.
Recently, I've had these tiny bumps and zits on my face. My dermatologist has asked me to use Retin-A diluted with Emolene cream and leave it on for ten minutes, only. Please suggest whether this would help clear the acne.

I've been using Depiklein D...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached pic also.
Retino A is available as 0.05 percent and 0.025 percent in the market. I prefer to advise the lower percentage cream in females. So as to avoid Retinoids induced dermatitis, it is advisable to mix it with some moisturiser and leave it for minimum possible time. Then slowly the contact time of the cream is increased so as to make the skin adapted to it.
Your doctor has correctly prescribed you the medications. It would likely help in clearing the acne.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy