I've been using nose spray containing xylometazoline quite a

Q: I've been using nose spray containing xylometazoline quite a while whenever I have a cold. I've just used it since yesterday before sleeping and everything was fine until I woke up with a horrific nose bleed. I thought it was an anomaly and perhaps unrelated to the nose spray. Since the incident I've used it 2 more times throughout the day and I've realised that perhaps there's a correlation with the nasal spray containing xylometazoline and my acute epistaxis(?) Please could someone inform me of what I shall do here on in.

Symptoms:  Nose bleed