I've been weaning myself off of Zoloft as I no

Patient : I've been weaning myself off of Zoloft as I no longer feel I need it. If I stop, can I safely take gardenia cambogia for weight loss?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query. I understand you want to take these weight reduction supplements and you are worried ab out drug interactions. I can certainly help you with that I am assuming you are talking about Garcinia cambogia, it is a herbal extract used by thousands around the globe with varied results, less promising most of the times. I am sorry to say this but this supplement is contraindicated in you even if you come off Zoloft. Garcinia is known to interact with anti diabetic medications as well, many instances of severely low sugars have been noted. Hence I strongly recommend that you avoid taking this supplements. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards

Patient: Thank you. Yes, I meant garcinia cambogia; my fingers automatically typed "gardenia."
Doctor: Hello
I am happy I was of help. I wish you good health