Ive got a dry patch of skin on my penis

Patient : Ive got a dry patch of skin on my penis and it hurts whrn i try to open or close the skin, i masturbate 4-5 times a week. It my by dry skin but i trued scratching it by nothing, maybe it dry seman by i dont know? Can you help?
Symptoms:  Dry foreskin near the head of the penis
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for the query, history and the clear picture. You masturbate 4-5 times in a week. The dry patch is on th e foreskin and obviously will be painful if you move the foreskin as it rolls on. The picture shows that the patch is a healing wound and occurs on the foreskin may be due to trauma caused during masturbation and being continued on as you must have continued with masturbation too. I would suggest you to apply liquid povidone iodine 2 to 4 times a day. Hold masturbation till the wound is healed. Consult a General Surgeon to see the pliability of the foreskin and consider circumcision is required. Hope this helps you.