I've got a scabby rash on both sides of my

Patient

Q: I've got a scabby rash on both sides of my butt cheeks it hurts to sit down on them and when i pic at em they bleed or puss comes out and i just started using acne wash and they are on both sides of my cheesk and lower thighs

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Folliculitis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.
If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like cloxacillin.
Get your blood sugar levels done.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy