I've got scabies how long doI have to wait until I

Patient : I've got scabies how.long do.I have to wait until I can go to school
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. Scabies is an infectious disease caused by Sarcoptes scabei var hominis with a ve ry high chances of spread from one person to another through contact, fomites, common bedding. It is treated by using anti scabicidal like ivermectin, permethrin. It takes minimum of 2 weeks for cure of infection. Till this time, it can spread. So you should avoid going to school till the infection resolves completely. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.