I've got to have a whipple procedure can u advise

Patient : I've got to gave a whipple procedure can u advise me
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You have to undergo Whipple's Procedure. This is done for cancer of the pancreas and inv olves the removal of pancreas and parts of the intestines nearby.This is a curative procedure and you have then to leas an absolutely different life as there will no pancreatic enzymes for digestion of the food. I would advise you to have a proper counselling with the Surgeon, the Dietitian, the Paramedics. Do not worry much, with the advent of the newer technologies, the surgery and post-operative period will be fine. Start getting adjusted to newer life from just now. Wishing you all the best