I've had a constant ache with a regular sharp/shooting pain

Patient : I've had a constant ache with a regular sharp/shooting pain in my left breast for about 2 months now, I went to the doctors about 2 weeks ago and I was given some anti-inflammatory tablets (Naproxen) but they haven't had any affect and the pain is starting to affect my daily life. Should I be worried? What should I do?
Symptoms:  Constant ache and sharp pain in left breast, fatigue, feeling run down
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think just to be on the safe side, you should see a Doctor to get an ECG to rule out h eart disease. Other than that, it is possible the pain because of muscle strain. Hope this helps you.